98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
though a well known fixture around several of the city’s chruches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living instead off his monthly state pension of 80 euros.
there’s still good in this world
Ryan Gosling won’t eat his cereal (x)
two new little space doodles. i don’t think i accomplished what i meant to with these….
THE SECOND ONE LOOKS SO DAMN HAPPY
It’s time for GIVEAWAY!!! YEAH!!
Thank you everyone for follow , liked and reblog my art!!
only ONE PERSON who will gets them!!
you will gets….
- one sketchbook A5 size 48 pages
- five postcards 5”x7”
- my sketch (I’ll draw your request on first page of sketchbook)
- you can enter this even if you don’t follow me
- ONE like, ONE reblog
- I will ship everywhere in the world
- Winners will be chosen by pickatrandom
- Your ask box must be open so i can contact you
- Ends May 12 , at 10:00pm ICT
Good luck ^ v ^
sketchy time. i like’m messy. :)
first time trying to paint with acrylics